The Lounge - Thursdays

Cam

yup yup yup... make your way down tonite, to listen to me caress the Lounge turntables ;-) ... I'll be playing more 'commercial' if you like, nice and summery... so come on down (bruce foresyth)

Make yourselves known to me ppl... I havent a clue who any of you are :-( :-)

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Make yourselves known to me ppl... I havent a clue who any of you are

i'll have been the good lookin' one in the rockport hat, handin' out flyers!

impressed, i am. i find house music to be a bit weak, i'm impressed by anyone who can make it sound exciting and vibrant, and you did that last night young man, could do with gettin' ya hair cut though!!!!!!!!!! :blink:

getcha arse down to MELT next saturday, i'll show ya what i'm made of!

aha... :lol: now it all seems clear...

I'm getting my hair cut next Thursday, it is a bit long isn't it :-S lol

Whos 21st was it? Or was it a xxxx take?

Yeh good night... Playing again tonite, if anyone wishes to pop along... :)

...as from tomorrow night "Keep On Rising" will be taking over the Lounge on Thursday nights as "Funktonic" move to the Friday Night slot.

Anyone popping down this week is guaranteed a "Vinyl Destination" Invitation (or two) and may, if they buy me a White Wine, be able to cajole some extra info out of me ;) .

Expect the usual Funky, Vocal House from my good self. I'll have 31st July KOR Tickets on me too...

...GOMH*...

Hi All :D

Just wanted to confirm GOMH's message and update everyone as to whats happening in The Lounge :

"Keep on Rising" will be taking over Thursday nights at Lounge effective from this Thursday (22nd July 04) and every thursday after from then on.

" Kandi " in the form of myself, Phil and Guests on alternate weeks will be taking over the Friday slot, again from 8 - Midnight and we hope you'll join us for that from NEXT FRIDAY (30th July 2004).

I'll post something nearer the time to remind everyone but thats it for now...

Cam

:blink:

Archived