Douglas Ghost And Murder Walk

2orangey4crows

Oh that sounds really good! I went on the Peel Ghost Walk (inclusive of handy little watering pitstops) with a group of mates and we had a really good night - I would recommend it, I really would.

• 4 years later...
Tonight is the first night of the Douglas Ghost And Murder Walk, starting at the T.Tea Kiosk on Loch Promanade. Starts at 7.00 p.m and the walk will take two hours. Adults £3.00 children £2.00.

I have been on the Peel Ghost walk and had a really good night and have been looking forward to the Douglas walk, is anyone else going ?

Strangely enough, I'm the one in the dark sheet walking my dog :o

Never been on a ghost walk, though always wanted to go.

However last October I participated in the studio audience for Most Haunted Live from Morecambes Winter Gardens, didn't see or feel any ghosties but it was interesting as to watch how they did the show.

A friend of mine used to be involved in the ghost walk he used jump out of the shadows in a back alley dressed as the Grim Reaper and scare the life out of people. All went well til one night he jumbed out on two drunk Portavogie fishermen!! He looked very gime after that :lol:

Never been on a ghost walk, though always wanted to go.

However last October I participated in the studio audience for Most Haunted Live from Morecambes Winter Gardens, didn't see or feel any ghosties but it was interesting as to watch how they did the show.

I worked on The Derby Ghost Walk for a few years for |Richard Felix, was ace fun as a scarer!! lol

also seen most haunted a few times at Derby, funny watching graham acora drinking a cuppa, then they turn the camera on...lol

The douglas ghost walk is ace, as are the castletown and peel ones.

Archived