Mf Spotting...

Knoxville

I used to love their last mad hour £1 shooters but it's been so long since I was in there getting pissed...

I used to hate the last mad hour £1 shooters. There'd be no bugger in so an early finish would be on the cards, then you lot would come casually strolling up the street......

Also think I seen Mupster throwing shapes on the dance floor in Nightlife on Saturday night.

I used to love their last mad hour £1 shooters but it's been so long since I was in there getting pissed...

I used to hate the last mad hour £1 shooters. There'd be no bugger in so an early finish would be on the cards, then you lot would come casually strolling up the street......

Also think I seen Mupster throwing shapes on the dance floor in Nightlife on Saturday night.

I was in Nightlife on Saturday night.... And I'm sure I saw Mupster in The Schooner..

:unsure:

I was such a creature of habit..... that then maybe shiters or more likely the Coffee Pot for Martians Breakfast.... I'm still haunted by the fact I walk in the door there and hear "hello Juan, usual is it?"