Holidays In The Danger Zone

Mission

Anyone else been following this series on BBC2?

I've watched it every night this week (dunno if it was on last week or not though). I'm just creasing up at tonights episode (I know I shouldn't). It's based in Nigeria tonight and they are looking at the emergency services. The guy that's been chosen to chaperone the presenter had me in stitches. He was going on about someone being stabilised after an RTA. The presenter confirmed that he was being "stabilised" and then, behind this guys back says "it looks like he's dying to me!" I know it's not funny but it's just the way it all came out.

Anyway, I digress, it was an interesting series, basically the guy toured the west coast, going from country to country. There were a lot of things that opened my eyes and some that proved very interesting, like last nights programme where they explained voodoo (which turns out to be a good thing) whereas 'Bo' is what we would associate in the west as being the kind of voodoo we know (the black magic thing).

Shame it's ended, I like programmes like that.

EDITED: link for the programme for those that didn't see it here

Blah, blah, blah...... The presenter confirmed that he was being "stabilised" and then, behind this guys back says "it looks like he's dying to me!" I know it's not funny but it's just the way it all came out.

That's exactly the sort of twisted humour that really gets me in a kink as well - I can so relate to that.

Didn't catch it though, sadly by the sounds of it.

The guy that's been chosen to chaperone the presenter had me in stitches. He was going on about someone being stabilised after an RTA. The presenter confirmed that he was being "stabilised" and then, behind this guys back says "it looks like he's dying to me!" I know it's not funny but it's just the way it all came out.

I totally love that dark humour - nails me everytime! :lol:

Archived