The Mercedes Must Go...

Stu Peters

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hijacked my thread, called me old and talked about spanking... must go on holiday more often!

And the Merc's still for sale - thought I'd booked an online ad in the Motormann thingy, but it doesn't appear to have worked, so will probably go for the Courier next week.

Hijacked my thread, called me old and talked about spanking... must go on holiday more often!

Heh, sorry about that dude, still at least with teh interwebnet you had the chance to catch up on everything when you got back. ;)

And the Merc's still for sale - thought I'd booked an online ad in the Motormann thingy, but it doesn't appear to have worked, so will probably go for the Courier next week.

How about the free weekly that comes in the post, it's pretty cheap to advertise in that and you get a colour picture too.

Oooooh...... new snazzy (& racey!) avatar to go with your new snazzy (& no doubt racey?) car eh Stu?

Heh!

Yup...but I just remembered I don't own the copyright to it... so have replaced it with one Peter Killey took at the airshow. I don't own the copyright to this one either, but Peter will chuckle that I've used it...

Archived