U.s. Senate Subcommittee Looks At Tax Havens

partypolitics

I believe that the US report is absolutely right.

The Isle of Man IS a tax dodgers paradise and no amount of denial or people being IN denial will change that.

Not just a tax dodgers paradise. It is widely seen as having a corrupt dirty little ‘government’ and as a place where shady (or simply dirty and/or bloody) money is laundered and stored.

Sorry people, that’s how it is.

I believe that the US report is absolutely right.

The Isle of Man IS a tax dodgers paradise and no amount of denial or people being IN denial will change that.

Not just a tax dodgers paradise. It is widely seen as having a corrupt dirty little ‘government’ and as a place where shady (or simply dirty and/or bloody) money is laundered and stored.

Sorry people, that’s how it is.

Gee thanks mate...let he who is without sin cast the first stone. I would consider the UK a much easier place to "tax dodge" then over here. If anyone actually took the time to consider the current rules and regulations over here then perhaps people's views would change. Its too easy to simply bash "offshore" jurisdictions as soft targets because of the terrible image, rightly in some cases, that they have.

Again I stand by the point that the UK is a mich easier place to "launder" money and "tax dodge" but then again that does make as interesting a point of political rhetoric.

Of course we could always take the stance of "who gives a fuck".

The Isle of Man IS a tax dodgers paradise and no amount of denial or people being IN denial will change that

And your homeland is full of murdering scumbags, who go about killing innocent women and children. If not that the remainder are basically 'gypsies' who have set up home on someone elses land.

I guess we 'aint all perfect.

I wouldn't even try arguing with our Rog, no amount of presenting facts will wash with him - he will just come back with links to irrelevant sites in support of his argument.

On the money laundering point, yes the UK and US have been havens for money laundering longer than either of them will ever admit to. We have had regulation in this area far longer than they have. Apart from that, who puts these schemes together? It ain't the IOM!

Archived