Are You A Caffeine Addict Looking For A Closer Fix..new Outlet Coming Soon...

manxchatterbox

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GD the boss told a mate "its the most exciting thing I've ever done"...

He should get out more. If setting up another coffee shop to add to the other 8 coffee shops in Douglas is the most exciting thing he's done .... god that's frightening.

So that's TWO Costa Coffee shops in Douglas ... whoop de do.

He should get out more. If setting up another coffee shop to add to the other 8 coffee shops in Douglas is the most exciting thing he's done .... god that's frightening.

Obviously saving himself until the right girl comes along.

Obviously saving himself until the right girl comes along.

One that will gladly pay three quid for a coffee, and two quid extra for a dry bun without complaining?

Costa Coffee @ Black Grace Cowleys office?

Don't you mean Costa Lot???

Do offices now not supply coffee??

Surely if you're on Athol St and are an addict to 'proper' coffee, couldn't a few of you buy a coffee machine for use in the office - surely it would pay for itself in no time than if you bought coffee daily in Costa lot.

If you buy a £3 coffee each working day of the week that works out at £60 a month you could save a fortune making your own and it would probably be much better quality!

Single expresso in Puglia Italy cost me E.70 last month and comes with a glass of water (I guess somewhere around 50p?) - how much would you pay for this in Costa?

Archived