Child Cruelty

Minnie

I seen that story on the news.

I felt sick watching it. Those children will be scared for life and the parents have only got 7 years in prison.

A nice comfy prison with proper beds and 3 meals a day. Doesn't seem fair considering what they put the children through.

To me, thats not justice.

I've never read that book but I have heard of it.

Those parents of the children in the news now are just unbelievable. The children lived in absolute squalor while their parents lived in luxury in comparison.........they had a clean and tidy room with a stereo, a dvd player, a playstation and the likes. Disgusting!

I didn't see the item on the TV news but heard it this morning on the radio. It said that one of the babies even had maggots in his nappy. What kind of parents let their children get into that state - you just want to cry for the poor little things.

Ref: maggotts - you wouldn't have thought it was actually possible would you? I could not believe it when I read that the child was actually passing live maggotts into his nappy. What on earth was going on inside him? It sickened me, it really did - apparently they only survived as long as they did through the older sister's (8!) attempts to look after them and she apparently attended school at times with no coat, no underwear, dirty, smelling, obviously under nourished and tired. How does this go unreported????? It was the older sister's persuasion to seek medical assistance for her sibling that brought it to the relevant people's attention. Just unbelievable and incredibly sad.

Very sad indeed. There must be so many people out there that are willing and able to provide a decent life for such children but for whatever reason, do not get the chance.

I really do wonder about some people, and how they can live with themselves .

They should of been sentenced to more than 7 years for what they've done, they'll be out in 3 and a half years if not before.

Utterly dispicable and disgusting what some people are capable of towards children.

Wonder if they will keep them on a secure wing away from other prisoners after what they have done to those children.

Of course they will. And they will be well fed and clean and given counselling etc. etc.

And the kids will grow with emotional problems and no one will give a damn in the social services about it.

Why?

Because the emphasis is reform of the criminal and not rescue of the victim in UK today.

Personally I think these parents should be shot!

Archived