Champions

monkey magic

To the genuine fans, congratulations. Pains me to say it but its been an impressive season for united so well done.

TBH it's been the most exciting season in a long time. At the top of the table Arsenal looked like they were going to run away with the PL at one point and looked really good. Fabregas - great player. Chelsea were plodding away and getting their results to stay in touch. I daresay they may have done better if they hadn't had so many injuries. Essien - can we swap Scholes and Fletcher for him? The battle for the top of the second division in the PL with Everton, Blackburn, Porstmouth etc was entertaining as was Sunderlands and Keanos struggle to survive in the PL. The battle for relegation was immense too and seeing it go to the last day made it even better. However there's a lot to be said for reducing the PL by 2 teams.

Personally for me the highlight of the season has been to see Ronaldo come of age. I first saw him play in Portugal as a 16 year old and he was fab then if a bit of a show off. The Utd staff have worked well to calm his temper, sort out his concentration and made him into a hard worker. That coupled with his natural ability and 42 goals for a winger has made for a pretty impressive improvement this season. That free kick that he scored where the ball just dipped at high speed over the wall? Witchcraft I tell ya.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I doubt the scummers will ever catch the most successful football team in English football, frankly.

And after Istanbul I didn't give them a second thought

I wouldn't be so sure, Manchester United look more likely to win the Champions League several times than Liverpool do to win the league.

Eventually got back a couple of hours ago. Fantastic trip and obviously the result made it all the sweeter :)

We stayed in the same hotel as the team and I even managed a quick word with Fergie in the lift on the Tuesday. Was amazing being that close to the whole squad seeing them wandering about as well as great players from United's past. Sadly didn't blag our way into the party afterwards although we were there to welcome the team back to the hotel after the game.

Can't tell you how happy i amm, the 18-5's are losing their numbers by the season, 17-3, mind you, next year will be their year, again :D

I think you'll find that's 0-5 vs 10-3 :)

another "plastic " armchair scum supporter who thinks sky invented football

Can't tell you how happy i amm, the 18-5's are losing their numbers by the season, 17-3, mind you, next year will be their year, again :D

I think you'll find that's 0-5 vs 10-3 :)

another "plastic " armchair scum supporter who thinks sky invented football

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Archived