Champions

monkey magic

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

LMAO :lol:

...scrappy in parts, very English game, didn't like the dirty chelsea tactics in the 1st half

...laughed my arse off at terry

...best team won

...at least united can call themselves european champs as they're already english champs...again

Sort of glad Utd won it...at least to get closer to knocking the vermin off their "won it 5 times"perch....

Cech made a couple of excellent saves...although it probably helped that his shirt put the opposition off.

Nice to Ronaldo miss the penalty....guffaw

And to top it off...no apparent crowd trouble....

Heart stopping stuff! It's awful to go out on penalties and for a few seconds it could have been Utd - obviously glad it was Chelsea. I thought Utd were the better team in the first half and should have been 3 up - Chelsea's goal was a comedy of deflections and slips. However Chelsea were the better team in the second half. Extra time I though it was about even. It would have been cruel for Ronaldo if Utd had lost because of his miss. Love him or loath him he's played great football this year and was Utd's joint best player (with Vidic) last night. While I have a tiny bit of sympathy for JT I have none for Chelsea - they're a team of footballing mercenaries. Anelka didn't seem that bothered about missing the penalty (he's off to another club) and was laughing when he got his medal, Drogba is going too as are half the team.

Archived