Champions

monkey magic

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my head hurts today but what a night good to see peter "two faces" kenyon get his come uppence leadin the losers up the stairs.

John Terry is a red, is a red, is a red, John Terry is a red, he hates cockneys :lol:

Can't tell you how happy i amm, the 18-5's are losing their numbers by the season, 17-3, mind you, next year will be their year, again :D

Even in the scum's moment of glory, it's all about Liverpool.

Don't be such an arsehole about it. You got knocked out in the semi-final, get over it.

The only scum in this thread is you.

Fuck you.

my head hurts today but what a night good to see peter "two faces" kenyon get his come uppence leadin the losers up the stairs.

John Terry is a red, is a red, is a red, John Terry is a red, he hates cockneys :lol:

John Terry, John Terry, He goes by the name of John Terry.

So i asked, John Terry, How did you miss that penalty

Roman, give us a wave, Roman Roman give us a wave

Can't tell you how happy i amm, the 18-5's are losing their numbers by the season, 17-3, mind you, next year will be their year, again :D

Even in the scum's moment of glory, it's all about Liverpool.

Don't be such an arsehole about it. You got knocked out in the semi-final, get over it.

The only scum in this thread is you.

Fuck you.

On Wednesday before the match I was asked who I wanted to win the cup. And my answer was by rights it should have been United - they've been the better team all season; they've played the more positive football; their players have been less unsporting than Chelsea's; Fergie has had a personality transplant and become avuncularly gracious in victory or defeat, whilst Grant is a miserable bastard; they're Northern; and I have many friends who support United.

But then at the same time I knew there would be posts like your's and Mo's, the next morning. It seems that more than any other club United have a section of their supporters who can only celebrate their team's achievements by doing down other teams.

Aye, you were, just like Tugger was responding to Mo's. Who was probably prompted by something someone else said to him. Where does it end? If you can't just celebrate being European Champions for its own sake, what hope is there?

With all due respect Declan, you're in the minority as an even headed liverpool supporter. The amount of times i've had that 18-5 thing rammed down my throat, and it will continue until we catch up, you know this yourself.

Gloating is part of celebrating the win, scousers do it all the time.

To the genuine fans, congratulations. Pains me to say it but its been an impressive season for united so well done. But the rest of the plastic, band-wagon jumping, glory hunting rag sheep, that suddenly appear on the day of a trophy success can get ****ed.

Archived