Today I Hate...................

John

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well yesterday really, but bloody drivers that should not have a licence.

Red Fiesta that drove up Derby Road on the wrong side (to avoid the raodworks) forcing me to slam on. The woman in the Lexus that pulled out at the old Hospital (no indication) forcing me to slam on.

Finally the Black Focus outside Port Jack which pulled out on the hill (no indication) forcing a car coming down to the prom to swerve into to my path coming up the hill....guess what? Had to slam on.

Comon folks, give it some thought.

Finally, people who wait at junctions to be let out, you slow down, flash them out (headlights before anyone comments), they look at you like an idiot, ffs watch the road.

Ahhhh now I feel better.

You really should reappraise your driving style.

If you're "slamming on" a lot it kind of indicates you are driving too fast and without reading the road properly. And flashing your lights is meant to be used at night instead of using the horn when it would be illegal. You flashing just indicates your presence, people are right to wait for you to pass. If you want to let people out you should slow down and wave your hand to indicate so.

You really should reappraise your driving style.

If you're "slamming on" a lot it kind of indicates you are driving too fast and without reading the road properly. And flashing your lights is meant to be used at night instead of using the horn when it would be illegal. You flashing just indicates your presence, people are right to wait for you to pass. If you want to let people out you should slow down and wave your hand to indicate so.

Ride a push bike do we!! because thats the biggest load of b****** i have heard. Legislating for what other road users are doing is not down to my driving style its having to drive eveywhere with careful consideration. Had any accident occurred none would be down to me.

I do own and ride a bicycle, I also have a license to drive anything at any weight and length. I actually spend a lot of time behind a steering wheel or set of handlebars. I've held a license for over 35 yrs without any endorsement. I've only been involved in two collisions, one a rear ender and the other when I was a passenger.

How is careful consideration exampled by continually heavy braking, I am able to drive from my house to the airport or Douglas rarely touching my brakes because I read the road and anticipate where problems might arise.

So today I hate 'R' plate drivers who think they are the dogs and everybody else is there for target practice.

I am able to drive from my house to the airport or Douglas rarely touching my brakes because I read the road and anticipate where problems might arise.

...as a typical taxi driver I am able to drive from my house to the airport or Douglas rarely touching my brakes or bothering with the likes of indicators or mirrors or keeping two hands on the wheel while simultaneously using a mobile and a radio and counting me money, because I read the road and anticipate where problems might arise by assuming I'm the only one on the road and sodding everyone else - and then charging the poor sucker sat in the back scared out of his wits a fortune for the privilige.

Fixed :lol:

I am able to drive from my house to the airport or Douglas rarely touching my brakes because I read the road and anticipate where problems might arise.

...as a typical taxi driver I am able to drive from my house to the airport or Douglas rarely touching my brakes or bothering with the likes of indicators or mirrors or keeping two hands on the wheel while simultaneously using a mobile and a radio and counting me money, because I read the road and anticipate where problems might arise by assuming I'm the only one on the road and sodding everyone else - and then charging the poor sucker sat in the back scared out of his wits a fortune for the privilige.

Genius!!! :lol:

Genius!!! :lol:

FAF :D<_<

Archived