Today I Hate...................

John

Seems we all hate someone sometimes and so I am going to start the ball rolling !!!

HE Whites paper Delivery Van.......

He Drives up parks on the pavement, just so he does not have to push his trolley that extra 2 meters ... Blocks all the road going through Onchan, then reverse over the pavement nearly knocking an OAP over coming out of the very shop he has delivered too... then pulls out in front of an oncoming car, no indicators or driving skill... has he ever passed a driving test..??? arggggggggggggggggggg

Any way rant over............

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kids being off school and running round town during my bastard lunch hour.

Mothers with prams in town..... probably single mothers, by the looks of their benefit grabbing 4X4 baby transporters.

Luxembourg.

The family in front of me in Tesco yesterday who spent £878.40

The woman who lives next door-but-one who keeps calling the police when we have jamming sessions in the house that aren't even that loud

Christmas

Dog Owners ......................

Did she buy for a family off fooking 50...?

FFS

No,2 adults and 3 kids(fat ones) The mother said to the cashier - "Ooooh you'd think I was cooking for the whole Island but there's only the five of us!!"

Tango invite the old twat around on NYE, that'll save her complaining.

Yes Add massive fat people who joke about their weight to the list.

This primarily includes one ungrateful cunt i used to work with who had IVF because she was too fucking fat to concieve and then had the bastard sodding cheek to use this line "well now I have an excuse to eat for two" ARRRGhhhhh what a cunt.

Parents who let their children get to an unhealthy size, it's child abuse, you might as well fist the little prick.

I'll stand down for a bit before I get into a proper rant.

Archived