Today I Hate...................

John

Oh I also am hating the vicious bitch of a granny who twatted me with her trolley in marksies to push in the "basket" 10 items or less queue and the spinless girl on the counter who didn't have the balls to tell her to fuck off and join the proper queue (and to myself for not doing it = but perhaps restraint was the best option here as I was having visions of beating her around the head with her bag of oranges and stalk of brussel sprouts)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

......its Christmas, the season of good will to all!!!

Having said that...people that stop their cars at the side of a busy road to answer their mobile really piss me off.

Bring back the death penalty!! :lol:

People driving cars all around Douglas. Where are they going? Do you think they know? They should go somewhere like Onchan or Jurby where nobody wants to cross the road.

People who dont use pelican crossings or zebra crossings when your driving around Douglas and are too lazy to walk that bit further down the road and use it.

At this time of year, it's people who decide to shop for groceries as if the supermarkets are closing permanently and that the end of the world is coming, instead of them just being closed Christmas day and possibly Boxing Day.

Old people who walk out of shops, then immediately come to a halt outside the door before deciding which way to go. By then about 10 folk have nearly tripped over them.

The 17ton truck I was stuck behind this morning while trying to get to work. He didn't seem to be able to drive over 40mph because he was that overloaded.

Becoming an unofficial doorman when you hold a shop door open, then about 20 folk waltz through without even a thank you.

Becoming an unofficial doorman when you hold a shop door open, then about 20 folk waltz through without even a thank you.

I REALLY REALLY hate this because it makes you feel stupid at first but I will always carry on doing it because showing acknowledgement of other people is a good thing. I would rather call them a bunch of ignorant bastards for being so rude but such things do not spring to my mind fast enough, so it is better to stand there and realise that you are better person for having such consideration to hold the door open to them in the first place.

Archived