Today I Hate...................

John

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lovin' the avatar, cret :)

Ta.

Today I are mostly hating Rover drivers. Going along at 40mph on the way to Douglas, then speeding up to 50 through the dip in Santon so you can't go past them without speeding. At least it wasn't the 35mph that Rovers normally seem to go.

Hate might be a bit harsh actually as I'm in a fairly good mood. Perhaps we should have another thread "Today I have a strong dislike of but not to the point of actually hating......"?

I hate that it seems that my nye hangover has just kicked in at 7.00pm

that isn't fair

Today I hate all of the fuckers wishing me a Happy New Year...even the backstabbers at work will be at it next week.

The poor girl in the corner shop was at her wits end with the shallow crap that was coming out of everyone's mouths today.

FLYBE! Got up at 04.15 this morning to be taken by car to Southampton Airport for the 06.50 flight to Manchester then connection to IOM. Arrived Southampton then told that my 06.50 flight was non-operational! Booked in December. Anyway they do have me on the 11.10 flight and will be back on iom later than expected. Here's hoping my connection flight still works. Sitting in Southampton Airport with Netbook and dongle trying to stay awake. Looks like they have transferred me to a BA flight.

The TM Lewin shopping cart system for breaking when I want to buy things... cunts! oh and their staff as well actually, who hasn't replied to my emails yet asking what's going on with said broken system.

Archived