Kids Parties

We Like The Moon

We had a party at the kids Dance club in Onchan at xmas, there was a women that does face painting, dancing, singing and also dressed as some sort of a fairy, they also had someone dressed as santa.

Does that sound like Switched on

if so then it gets a thumbs up from meeeee.

Any idea.....

5yr old boy, tried Dragons Castle - only take 15 and there are 22 in his class, Fun Barn is manky and the tables are never clean, he's been to two parties which have had clowns and one with a Pirate...so I am stuck for ideas now. I don't think I could cope doing a "traditional" party with pass the parcel and all that shabang as 22 screaming kids would do my baps in.....

And don't even think about Rex and Colin

Hire a playgroup or community hall and then get some entertainment in....obviously not the gay magicians...but am sure there ARE some good kids entertainers out there. If its a big hall then they can just run riot and tire themselves out....or you could even hire a bouncy castle indoors, my mate did that one year!! I cant beleive Dragons Castle only cater for such a small amount...rubbish over here for kids...we could do with a Wacky Wharehouse!!!! Good luck anyway

Archived