Kids Parties

We Like The Moon

Any idea.....

5yr old boy, tried Dragons Castle - only take 15 and there are 22 in his class, Fun Barn is manky and the tables are never clean, he's been to two parties which have had clowns and one with a Pirate...so I am stuck for ideas now. I don't think I could cope doing a "traditional" party with pass the parcel and all that shabang as 22 screaming kids would do my baps in.....

And don't even think about Rex and Colin

5yr old boy, tried Dragons Castle - only take 15 and there are 22 in his class, Fun Barn is manky and the tables are never clean, he's been to two parties which have had clowns and one with a Pirate...so I am stuck for ideas now. I don't think I could cope doing a "traditional" party with pass the parcel and all that shabang as 22 screaming kids would do my baps in.....

Don't invite all 22 kids?

Try Switched on, for face paining etc.. Ellan Vannin Gym is great, with the party's they have a member of staff there and a few parents is enough.

If they want a disco etc with games, try hiring a venue like the old friends club or havana and getting a kids party DJ or entertainer.

Sand castle making on the beach - there is a nice new one being made at the back of the airport right now.

B and Q - power tool juggling.

Waste sites - hide and seek.

Pass the parcel - Langness, High street, Marine Drive.. infact, anywhere dog walkers go for a shit walk.

Switched On Entertainment were pretty good for my wee lads party a few years back. Had a DJ, face painting and lots of games. We hired the community centre in Castletown for the event. Nice big open space so you can keep one eye on the little swines!

Archived