Most Hated Radio Advert?

somewhatdamaged

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most hated - that garage door one 'I'll do it so long as you warm me up afterwards' - I want to kill them both - him for letting her get out in the rain to open it, and her for her wheedling whiny voice. Callows yard seems to be shorter, so that's a relief.

Prize for the most economical must be St Paul's Bookshop ad from last Christmas - it's been running all year.

Most hated - that garage door one 'I'll do it so long as you warm me up afterwards' - I want to kill them both - him for letting her get out in the rain to open it, and her for her wheedling whiny voice. Callows yard seems to be shorter, so that's a relief.

Prize for the most economical must be St Paul's Bookshop ad from last Christmas - it's been running all year.

Running all year!!! Pacesetter "Quality----economy" been running the same add for donkeys. Maybe it's just me but some adds are so bad they actually make me stop shopping there.

Told you it was just me.

"I am the last bartender poet..." A gunshot rings out followed by the sounds of hungry wolves munching on a dead thing , not anymore you're not .

Not strictly an advert but any of the Kevin Ford jingles with the stupid voice over twat .

Archived