Who Needs A Gym Membership In Ramsey?

BigDave

Over the last few weeks I've been intrigued as to what was going to occupy the various concrete plinths that have appeared around the Mooragh Lake. Well now I know - it appears to be an outdoor gym. This is the equipment they're in the process of installing > Clicky!

Over the last few weeks I've been intrigued as to what was going to occupy the various concrete plinths that have appeared around the Mooragh Lake. Well now I know - it appears to be an outdoor gym. This is the equipment they're in the process of installing > Clicky!

Ooh, what a fantastic idea, I'm jelous as hell! Well done whoever's behind that. That'd rule for Nobles park or somewhere similar.

Say what you like about Ramsey but they easily have the best park.

I wish Douglas Corpy and Onchan Commisioners would make the same kind of effort with their parks.

And you can stop that right now Dave Hedgehog, that made sense and had no sarcasm or witticism, are you feeling ok?

I'm sure there used to be a wooden type outdoor gym setup in the grassy area opposite the Mooragh cafe many moons ago. They were next to where the bumper cars were.

Don't know whether they're still there or not but they didn't seem to get used much but I suppose people are more health conscious nowadays and might be more inclined to use them.

Archived