Why?

Tee

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyway people, back to thread yes? Zephyr was only making an uninformed joke and wasn't to know that it would strike such a chord.

I happen to think flowers are quite expensive yes. I never ever buy them on Valentine's day, Mother's day etc, just out of principle now as the price can virtually double.

I love flowers though, both visually and also the scent when you walk in a room - it's really uplifting. My favourites are lillies and those sweet smelling freesias in as good as any colour......

Oh by the way my address is....... Heh!

Had to be a bit choosey on what to get only certain types liked.

freesias were one that was listed tho but couldn't find them so had to settle for just a doz roses instead. oh and huge box of chocs. (prob wont get any of them tho)

The best flower of all is the honeysuckle, maybe it isn't for sale but the fragrance is amazing.

I had a mate who had never really gone out into the countryside, I took him on a walk and introduced him to this flower as well as others, honeysuckle was his fave.

Mind you I love the butterscotchy type smell of gorse as well (not romantic a bunch of gorse but that's what I like nature in her own splender not tampered with)

Archived