T Shirt

Miss Take

I'm due to be running the London marathon in April and having lived away from the Island for many years now I'm having an urge to overcompensate for my feelings of having abandoned the place and my heritage and wear something that identifies me as Manx. Ideally I'd like a red or yellow t-shirt with a 3 legs of Mann on it but can't find anything after a cursory google. I'm sure I could get something custom made on cafepress or whatever but I'd really need it to be a proper lightweight sports fabric as I'm a sweaty bee hutch when I'm plodding.

Does anyone have any ideas?

I'm due to be running the London marathon in April and having lived away from the Island for many years now I'm having an urge to overcompensate for my feelings of having abandoned the place and my heritage and wear something that identifies me as Manx. Ideally I'd like a red or yellow t-shirt with a 3 legs of Mann on it but can't find anything after a cursory google. I'm sure I could get something custom made on cafepress or whatever but I'd really need it to be a proper lightweight sports fabric as I'm a sweaty bee hutch when I'm plodding.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Promenade Shirts and Embroidery Ltd

01624 675160

Archived