Amazing Southern 100 Crash

Pierrot Lunaire

Pierrot, I think the point he was trying to make was that if we WANT to see bike accidents, we know of the website 'youtube'.

You however think that we need to see this and bring it to the local forums in order to further try and tarnish a sport which is the soul of the Island.

I personally think you are jealous, as your will and courage probably only stretches to crossing victoria street when the little man is on red at lunchtime.

If you don't like road racing, may I suggest you fuck off somewhere that hasn't revolved around it for the past century?

Well said sir

Oh per-lease, what a bunch of hypocritical Jessies! This is not a link to MY video. It's a Duke Marketing video, which for the right to exclusively produce they presumably paid a handsome sum. And it is clearly what they consider to be what the fans want to see. They even slow it right down for us to truly savour the moment! I don't see what the problem is myself.

• Like 2

I think he has latched onto the fact you are a shit stirring twat quite well to be honest.

Is "shit stirring" not what you did for many weeks regarding the DOI workers? PL is doing nothing different to you, just another subject.

I am born and bred was born and raised here and have watched as many,if not more TT and MPG races than most on here and do not see anything wrong with what PL posts on here. There are two sides to everything and everyones views should be allowed to be expressed without the threat of being banned or censored.

I think PL keeps hitting nerves with some people who probably don't want to admit that a growing number of people share his views.

Edited for accuracy.

Edited by dilligaf
  • Like 1

I think he has latched onto the fact you are a shit stirring twat quite well to be honest.

Is "shit stirring" not what you did for many weeks regarding the DOI workers? PL is doing nothing different to you, just another subject.

I am born and bred was born and raised here and have watched as many,if not more TT and MPG races than most on here and do not see anything wrong with what PL posts on here. There are two sides to everything and everyones views should be allowed to be expressed without the threat of being banned or censored.

I think PL keeps hitting nerves with some people who probably don't want to admit that a growing number of people share his views.

Edited for accuracy.

There is a slight difference between a catastrophic public service in dire need of efficiency, and a sporting event. The most dangerous sport/hobby in the world is fishing, more people die annually playing golf and horse riding.

The Isle of Man has hosted motorsport for over a century and it is a foundation of our culture. Regardless of his 'humanitarian' drivvel, opponents of the TT/MGP are still thankfully well in the minority.

He posted this crash to illustrate his twice yearly smear campaign against our tradition of allowing brave men and women to pit their skills and mettle against the most formidable set circuits in the world.

We all die, some people go quietly in their sleep, others in agony over many months if not years battling terrible illnesses, some however are taken quickly, doing something they love.

He posted this crash to illustrate his twice yearly smear campaign against our tradition of allowing brave men and women to pit their skills and mettle against the most formidable set circuits in the world.

Its that sort of cock swinging bravado that cheapens the "pro" argument.

OK, PL does have an agenda, and likes to get a rise. Perhaps the reason it stings so much is that he is closer to the truth than most like to realise.

I sit on the fence on this issue as it neither fires my loins nor sickens me.....but the polarisation of views in both camps does little to engage in a serious discussion about a serious issue.

PS I am surprised that no one has mentioned E**R**T yet....

Edited by When Skies Are Grey

It's a Duke Marketing video, which for the right to exclusively produce they presumably paid a handsome sum. And it is clearly what they consider to be what the fans want to see. They even slow it right down for us to truly savour the moment!

Do you just make up lies or are you an idiot?

I have the 2010 Southern 100 DVD in my hand and it says it is a Greenlight production for S100 MCRC Ltd (the club whcih organises the event). Duke's only mention is for designing the sleeve. Just had a quick look, and the same appeared on the 2009 DVD.

It's a Duke Marketing video, which for the right to exclusively produce they presumably paid a handsome sum. And it is clearly what they consider to be what the fans want to see. They even slow it right down for us to truly savour the moment!

Do you just make up lies or are you an idiot?

I have the 2010 Southern 100 DVD in my hand and it says it is a Greenlight production for S100 MCRC Ltd (the club whcih organises the event). Duke's only mention is for designing the sleeve. Just had a quick look, and the same appeared on the 2009 DVD.

I'll get back to you on that one.

• Like 1