Amazing Southern 100 Crash

Pierrot Lunaire

It was a pretty loaded question to be fair.

The phrasing of the question doesn't alter the fact that he made up or didn't bother checking the 'facts' he posted. Offered the opportunity to put the lapse down to lying or being stupid, he chose both, which, given every other one of his posts, seems a likely explanation.

Yes thats understood.

Heres a few questions for future consideration, with him.

Are you, insane or just an arse-wipe ?

Are you delusional or just a shit-stirrer ?

Have you stopped beating your wife yet ?

Edited by pauld

Ah yes censorship, you're very clever, quite handsome too, and oops, there I go again. I'll lie down and feel free to stick the boot in. However, my error is of little consequence or even much relevance to this thread. It's still an official video, whoever it was produced by, and although it had Duke plastered all over it, and I shouldn't have assumed it was anything to do with them, it doesn't alter the fact that I wouldn't be a road racer, or that it's a fine line between death and a bootless hobble to survival. You're just being picky really. As is your wont.

• Like 2

Incidentally, don't Greenlight produce videos FOR Duke? Somebody's just shown me a TT dvd case from 2002, and it clearly states on the back, and I quote:

"A Greenlight Television production 2002 for Duke"

Well, when they do they do. In this case they didn't.

It clearly states on the back, and I quote:

"A Greenlight production for S100 MCRC Ltd"

Edited by censorship

I don't really get your point Censorship - whoever actually filmed the footage is one issue, but I don't think there is any doubt whatsoever that Duke Video are using it for publicity purposes and have uploaded it onto Youtube so we can all "savour" the action.

• Like 1