Pizzaiolo

Rhumsaa

• 2 weeks later...

Ordered from here on Friday.

Have to agree that in general the pizzas are very good. Garlic bread and Mozarella was a winner too.

Only 2 small grumbles....1) it wasnt the warmest when it arrived and 2) the "hot shot" could have done with a little more "hot"...so more chillies for me next time.

Prices comparable to Dominos and a whole lot tastier.

Keep it up...and make sure the oven doesnt break down again !

• 2 weeks later...

Verdict, tried savinos nice pizza speedy delivery, but not as tasty as pizzaiolo. Downside is pizzaiolo delivery is shocking, the drivers are extremely poor at locating addresses, a few friends who were appetito customers backed me up. Unless the delivery isn't sorted soon I'll be giving the guys a wide berth which is a massive shame because they do a quality pizza:(

I knew that was coming. when you have little ones, tucked up in bed, and a nice bottle of wine, a quality pizza (such as pizzaiolo) it just tops the evening off. I'm a huge fan of there pizza, cannot criticise the food, it's just a big let down when delivery is offered but not, excuse the pun, delivered...

We had one this weekend, top notch as usual! I'm glad other folk are impressed too as the more nice things said, the more feet through the door and the more chance of them staying open this time (very selfish of me, I know!) thumbsup.gif (I have to admit, we're lucky enough to live not so far away so have never had them delivered so can't comment on that side of things but glad things seem to be picking up there too)

Oh, one thing to add, they are only open Friday and Saturday now

We too had a couple this weekend... he said 15 mins and it was 20 mins to being on our table , tasty and tidy, but heat levels for the rustica could be a little more but with never having anything from them before thought it best to try standard ones first......so cant complain.. plus he had to come up through the decacle that are the prospect hill improvements..... ...will be back for more for sure......

Had a couple now and loved them both - it's a proper restaurant pizza, in a box, delivered to your door is what it is!

No complaints on delivery, price or anything. Ace.

Archived