Tynwald Members' Interests - Mr Geoff Corkish M H K

Manx1Bloke

i got off from a serios charge around 15 years ago. my father was a senior mason. This pace is full of shit

Come on Manx Radio, this reads like someone admiting they got off a serious charge due to Masonic connections, investigate!

You know my score with regards the Masons and feel that no one is above the law.

I cannot understand why Patsy has alleged this, unless she doesn't like her father and it would be a straight forward revenge attack, or she likes her father but unwittingly has spoken up something her father would be ashamed to admit, as he would immediately lose credibility in the masons and the police force, or she made it up because she doesn't like masons.

Which is it Patsy? You may well have opened up a can of worms here?

Come on Stu you gobshite.

Tell us who is living in safe flats and who is not?

You need to be sacked from a Government funded Radio station.

If you cant back your bull shit up best be quiet.

I

I have to admit I'm a bit worried , Judging by that last" I" at the bottom of the post, either his mother has caught him on the computer and dragged him off to bed before he could log off! Or he's got that angry he's collapsed and died at the keyboard!

Come on Stu you gobshite.

Tell us who is living in safe flats and who is not?

You need to be sacked from a Government funded Radio station.

If you cant back your bull shit up best be quiet.

I

I have to admit I'm a bit worried , Judging by that last" I" at the bottom of the post, either his mother has caught him on the computer and dragged him off to bed before he could log off! Or he's got that angry he's collapsed and died at the keyboard!

Nah. Stu's wet ops have got him

Archived