Road Bike (Bicycle) 54Cm Frame Wanted

Rhumsaa

anyone got a racing bike with a 54cm frame for sale?

I'm not super pro but my 15 year old Raleigh is almost as heavy as me and has seen better days...

I'm not super pro but my 15 year old Raleigh is almost as heavy as me and has seen better days...

was that lovely rustic retro bike i seen you standing with outside Eurocycles beyond repair?

lol can't go anywhere...

that was my Dad's old bike and to get it roadworthy was apparently going to cost something like £200.... so I might as well get a modern 2nd hand bike

Noticed Wiggle have new Raleigh race bikes at nearly half price: http://www.wiggle.co...rlite-300-2011/

Was that bike you linked to chosen specifically as an option you'd suggest is good or just a random option?

• 2 years later...

Hello

2 years on I'm having another little dabble after breaking my rustic old bike yet again and being too annoyed.

Any bikes out there?

Thanks

I would definitely advise look at a Bike rather than a frame. The build up costs are normally quite a bit more than a complete bike. If you are wanting to hang fire a month or so the 2015 range is coming out so the 2014/2013 bikes will be reduced.

Unfortunately for you... 54cm is quite a common size. However, bare in mind one companies 54CM is very different to another 54CM it completely depends on how they are measure. For example, I am a 56cm in one bike company and a 60cm in another...

Archived