Isle Of Man Agricultural Benevolent Fund

John

You can donate via paypal here and download Barrule's track to: http://www.barruletr...onate-download/

Graham Crowe, Chairman of the IOM Agricultural Benevolent Trust said:

“I would like to wish Barrule all the very best with their new album, and we are delighted that it’s launch is also being used to raise some funds for the trust. All the work we do is very discreet and conducted in completely confidential manner, but we are very happy to be associated with events that can raise our profile at a time like this on the fund raising side”.

Some of the residents in Kirk Michael are organising a coffee morning/cake sale on Saturday 13 April at 10:30 at Ebeneezer Hall including cake stall, raffle, bottle stall, face painting and children's games. Proceeds to IOM Agriculture Benevolent Fund.

I posted this earlier on another thread but feel it is now more relevant to this one

From Manx Radio News:

Minister sees livestock freeze deaths

Published online at 29/03/2013 07:16:20

INIsnowscene.jpg

Agricultural Minister Phil Gawne was yesterday taken round a farm in Cronk Y Voddy by quad bike.

He was inspecting the chaos caused by the big freeze right at lambing time. It's still not known how many livestock have perished across the worst hit areas but it is feared that, right across the West, the toll could be in the thousands.

One farmer told him that just twenty sheep from his flock of eighty are accounted for:

I noticed a thing in the courier that said, a garage in Castletown is doing car washing on Saturday for donations to this charity.

I haven't got a courier and does anyone know which one please?

Archived