Carpark, I mean Caravan park outside Barbary Coast

Knoxville

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It wasn't talking of fighting, it was talk of taking a dump on his door step and his feelings towards the manner (a chemical toilet at that), never once was any violent manner made.

Or in your picture "snd m8"

1v1 doorstep shitting was clearly what I was referring to

are they possibly the fairground people rather than TT fans, and it's all part of bringing the funfair over that they are provided with a site ?

The fairground people have all their pikey homes on the old Summerland site by the looks of it - opposite the stream of the increasing number of pikey homes on the other side of the prom who park there year on year. They are visited by the wardens/parking controllers, every few days so that they can hand them a warning, which they tell them to put in the bin with their other rubbish as "it's TT - we're not going to do anything, but people have complained"

If they're going to allow it, why not have them pay a fee at least?

I wonder what little pikey's they leave behind?

Based on my experience, about ten kids with different women, never to be seen again. And here's me without any minge to my name. Sigh, should have been a carnie.

I wonder what little pikey's they leave behind?

Based on my experience, about ten kids with different women, never to be seen again. And here's me without any minge to my name. Sigh, should have been a carnie.

and WHO fucking pays for them!!??

He might have to if he doesn't up his game soon enough. Try lucky undies, or some dubious spray bought from the classifieds in Viz.

Archived