The wooden spoon - bottom of the pile - lame duck etc. etc.

Uhtred

Laughing my fucking rocks off now. So the winners of the election, as decided by you clowns, have done nowt, are doing nowt, and will do nowt in the future. The reform Minister has set an agenda of NO FUCKING REFORMS. The Chief Minister of getting all the free grants he get get for doing no frigging work on his farms. HAHAHAHA !! So, all that shite you twats have bandied about has come to jack shit ! Wallow in ya shite knobheads in the full knowledge you have been taken for a ride on a train you willingly got on. Now you are all screwed !! Yes, I got on the boat in the morning, and am doing great. I have a future that dont include you morons back on the spec but i am enjoying watching the implosion - specially Skelly .:devil::whatever:

But you're still living here Scampi.

Just licking your wounds and getting more bitter and twisted by the week.

:-)

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Laughing my fucking rocks off now. So the winners of the election, as decided by you clowns, have done nowt, are doing nowt, and will do nowt in the future. The reform Minister has set an agenda of NO FUCKING REFORMS. The Chief Minister of getting all the free grants he get get for doing no frigging work on his farms. HAHAHAHA !! So, all that shite you twats have bandied about has come to jack shit ! Wallow in ya shite knobheads in the full knowledge you have been taken for a ride on a train you willingly got on. Now you are all screwed !! Yes, I got on the boat in the morning, and am doing great. I have a future that dont include you morons back on the spec but i am enjoying watching the implosion - specially Skelly .devil.gifwhatever.gif

I didn't even vote so the jokes on you ya shitstain! Get that up ye!

Archived