The wooden spoon - bottom of the pile - lame duck etc. etc.

Uhtred

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

God help us if Crowe gets in ..Really ! There has to be a level of intelligence and education and a MHk has to be able to hold a conversation . However I'm not saying he won't get voted in.. There's going to be some shocks for sure..mostly deserved . Going to be a interesting couple of days

Bettision was weak at the meeting last week I thought .

Sara Hackman is another that my correspondents are suggesting will poll badly. It's very saddening that many of the female candidates are so very poor.

Bettision was weak at the meeting last week I thought .

Sara Hackman is another that my correspondents are suggesting will poll badly. It's very saddening that many of the female candidates are so very poor.

That's not a general slight on women though. Just a reflection of the unrealistic ambitions of a few very untalented mental cases who are so desperate for jobs that they'll say or do almost anything to get elected.

Indeed - the dramatic high-noon sulk could swing it. The bookies are examining the rule book to see if Ayres is still eligible in my Wooden Spoon competition.

I get the impression it happened all because Mrs B failed to wish him good luck on FB this morning

The good lady corrected the situation but Pam announced it is was "too late"

He's a prick, but it is something of a fuck up by Beecroft as "party leader" to forget to wish one of your candidates luck when there's only three of them!

I get the impression it happened all because Mrs B failed to wish him good luck on FB this morning

The good lady corrected the situation but Pam announced it is was "too late"

He's a prick, but it is something of a fuck up by Beecroft as "party leader" to forget to wish one of your candidates luck when there's only three of them!

Looking less and less credible as a party of opposition by the minute.

Archived