Indeed.com Job Searching Website

Awens to All:

After Registering with Indeed.com last April posting my Resume, I started getting a lot more calls from various Employers being interested in possibly Employing me.

That is how I got my start doing Mall Maintenance for Royal City Center Mall in New Westminster which is a company operated by Marquise Facilities which is the Canadian Branch of Compass Group Incorporated.

I had a lot more success being Registered with Indeed.com than I ever did with LinkedIn.

So after knowing that Indeed.com actually does work in helping for Find Work, I now endorse the Website.

You can find them at:

If you are in need of Work, I suggest Registering with this Website!

3X3

• 4 years later...

I think Indeed is great for finding work and have used them over the years and have found meaningful employment using the app. As a matter of fact, when we're hiring we post on Indeed to look for candidates.

One thing to be careful of though is to know what's on your background check! A few years ago when I was looking for a job I applied and my background check came back with something on there that wasn't mine...while I still got the job I had to jump through several hoops to get the record removed and it took a fair amount of time to get done. I can only imagine if the place that hired me wasn't understanding who knows what would have happened.. 

This website has a good amount of information on how to go about removing things and getting your background repaired https://backgroundcheckrepair.org/. You can also do a background check and see what comes up too. 

I really hope this helps many of you with your job search and just being prepared. I can't imagine what it would be like to not have my current job while searching for another and trying to remove that from my record...

Take care all ~ 

• 1 month later...
On 12/13/2016 at 1:22 AM, TheDruid-3X3 said:
Awens to All:

After Registering with Indeed.com last April posting my Resume, I started getting a lot more calls from various Employers being interested in possibly Employing me.

That is how I got my start doing Mall Maintenance for Royal City Center Mall in New Westminster which is a company operated by Marquise Facilities which is the Canadian Branch of Compass Group Incorporated.

I had a lot more success being Registered with Indeed.com than I ever did with LinkedIn.

So after knowing that Indeed.com actually does work in helping for Find Work, I now endorse the Website.

You can find them at:

If you are in need of Work, I suggest Registering with this Website!

3X3

How are you getting on with the floods there? By all accounts they have been severe and the disruption on-going.