Egg & Sausage Breakfast Casserol

TheDruid-3X3

Awens to All:

I was surfing the Net during a Boring part of my Work Day when I came upon this Recipe that I thought looked good. I read over the Recipe and just tried it out.

First, you take a Casserol Dish and coat it with some Margarine and then put in some Diced Up Bread Crust Cubes. Spinkle on the Bread some Shredded Cheddar Cheese and then set that aside.

Working from Memory, I then Diced Up an Onion, Sausage, Bacon some Spam. I then Cooked the Bacon in a Cast Iron Frying Pan until it was almost Cooked with a sprinkle of Black Pepper and Ground Ginger then put in the Diced Onion, Sausage and Spam along with some Frozen Hashed Brown Potatoes. Whisk up Two Eggs with a splash of Milk and pour that in. Allow that to Cook until it started becoming Browned constantly mixing so that the Egg mixes in thoroughly and the Egg is Cooked.

Take a Bowl and put in 6 Eggs, 2 Tbl Spoon full of Pancake Mix, a splash of Milk and Ground Pepper, Ground Garlic and Ground Ginger. Mix thoroughly.

Pour the Onion/Sausage Mixture over the Bread Cubes and then pour over that the Egg/Pancake Mixture. Sprinkle a lot of Shredded Cheddar Cheese and put into Oven to Bake for 7 to 10 Minutes uncovered. Then turn Oven over to Broil and allow to Bake until top is Golden Brown.

It came out looking like this:

attachment.php?attachmentid=32921&d=1516

Dave TheDruid-3X3

56 minutes ago, TheDruid-3X3 said:

Awens to All:

I was surfing the Net during a Boring part of my Work Day when I came upon this Recipe that I thought looked good. I read over the Recipe and just tried it out.

First, you take a Casserol Dish and coat it with some Margarine and then put in some Diced Up Bread Crust Cubes. Spinkle on the Bread some Shredded Cheddar Cheese and then set that aside.

Working from Memory, I then Diced Up an Onion, Sausage, Bacon some Spam. I then Cooked the Bacon in a Cast Iron Frying Pan until it was almost Cooked with a sprinkle of Black Pepper and Ground Ginger then put in the Diced Onion, Sausage and Spam along with some Frozen Hashed Brown Potatoes. Whisk up Two Eggs with a splash of Milk and pour that in. Allow that to Cook until it started becoming Browned constantly mixing so that the Egg mixes in thoroughly and the Egg is Cooked.

Take a Bowl and put in 6 Eggs, 2 Tbl Spoon full of Pancake Mix, a splash of Milk and Ground Pepper, Ground Garlic and Ground Ginger. Mix thoroughly.

Pour the Onion/Sausage Mixture over the Bread Cubes and then pour over that the Egg/Pancake Mixture. Sprinkle a lot of Shredded Cheddar Cheese and put into Oven to Bake for 7 to 10 Minutes uncovered. Then turn Oven over to Broil and allow to Bake until top is Golden Brown.

It came out looking like this:

attachment.php?attachmentid=32921&d=1516

Dave TheDruid-3X3

Do any of your cookery books mention cleaning the cooker ? FFS, I assume you are still single ?

Archived