California under Fire - DEW

manxy

It's been heavily reported that California is sustaining many fires which on closer inspection appears or strongly suspected to have been created by new weaponry from Directed Energy Weapon or DEW which uses an intense pulse of electromagnetic energy

I am aware that some people don't like to view Youtube videos, but I don't care and if they are offended, then they can look at something else than here.

So I will use one of many YouTube videos and let you decide whether a fire could do the damage concerned because of global warming or IMO, was deliberately done by something like DEW.

Random YouTube Video HERE

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We live in a corrupt world and these events are happening in real life with real people being affected.

If people don't believe what their eyes are seeing, then there's no real reason why a person should continue trying to make fun out of other peoples disaster unless they are paid, are fools or used by others to try and discredit information. If they are any of those, then I do not want to know them.

11 minutes ago, manxy said:

We live in a corrupt world and these events are happening in real life with real people being affected.

If people don't believe what their eyes are seeing, then there's no real reason why a person should continue trying to make fun out of other peoples disaster unless they are paid, are fools or used by others to try and discredit information. If they are any of those, then I do not want to know them.

manxy, we are making fun of your posts, not peoples disasters.

You really should think about some of the videos you seem to assume are documentaries.

What happened to you ?

I am sorry Dilligaf as I'm seeing many connections that unfortunately are not fun to know.

Truth - There's bigger issues happening that some might not be able to see or want to hear about and eventually whether they like it or not, these issues will creep our way and ruin our way of life. 

For instance - The drone pictures are real pictures showing the affects of what is alleged to be caused by fire that is created by global warming. Fire chiefs have already discounted the falsehood of it being a real fire as the intensity would most definitely burn the surrounding vegetation and bushes/trees if this was a real fire. They have no doubt that this is done by DEW as walls, cars and metals are destroyed and as said before, trees are left untouched which would not happen normally. Other videos show a light emitting from the sky which would indicate at least a light source and when seeing the after affects soon after, then one could deduce that the probability of a weapon was used to destroy civilian buildings.

Am I bothered about what happens far away over the ocean? Well yes and no as I will likely miss it when it heads this way, but with family looking forward to life in the future, then you need to understand whats it all about?

I have mentioned this before and gained knowledge about Agenda 21 that is not generally known due to in-depth investigation and I would rather people find out for themselves as to what its all about but they need to keep in context as to who these people on various committee are, where they came from, what professions they were past and present, (including Hilary Clinton), then you see a bigger picture and its not good although Congress did a reasonable job.

Anyway, I forecast that California will likely sustain continued DEW 'wildfires' and eventually crumble into the sea through an earthquake and the only way to know for certain is to watch events in California over the next few years.                  Something to ponder - Perhaps if they agreed to a 5G network, then this might not have happened? Who knows if thats the real reason? I wouldn't put money on it, but any-case, its a fact.

If you decide to do a 10 minute crash course through YouTube, then you'll most definitely won't understand and having spent a couple of years on this, then enjoy the twists, turns and connections that become apparent and the major organisations and fraternities it applies to. 

Screen Shot 2018-08-09 at 23.15.56.png

11 hours ago, manxy said:

It's been heavily reported that California is sustaining many fires which on closer inspection appears or strongly suspected to have been created by new weaponry from Directed Energy Weapon or DEW which uses an intense pulse of electromagnetic energy

I am aware that some people don't like to view Youtube videos, but I don't care and if they are offended, then they can look at something else than here.

So I will use one of many YouTube videos and let you decide whether a fire could do the damage concerned because of global warming or IMO, was deliberately done by something like DEW.

Random YouTube Video HERE

Is there a "just giving" page set up alongside this by any chance...

16 hours ago, manxy said:

I am sorry Dilligaf as I'm seeing many connections that unfortunately are not fun to know.

Truth - There's bigger issues happening that some might not be able to see or want to hear about and eventually whether they like it or not, these issues will creep our way and ruin our way of life. 

For instance - The drone pictures are real pictures showing the affects of what is alleged to be caused by fire that is created by global warming. Fire chiefs have already discounted the falsehood of it being a real fire as the intensity would most definitely burn the surrounding vegetation and bushes/trees if this was a real fire. They have no doubt that this is done by DEW as walls, cars and metals are destroyed and as said before, trees are left untouched which would not happen normally. Other videos show a light emitting from the sky which would indicate at least a light source and when seeing the after affects soon after, then one could deduce that the probability of a weapon was used to destroy civilian buildings.

Am I bothered about what happens far away over the ocean? Well yes and no as I will likely miss it when it heads this way, but with family looking forward to life in the future, then you need to understand whats it all about?

I have mentioned this before and gained knowledge about Agenda 21 that is not generally known due to in-depth investigation and I would rather people find out for themselves as to what its all about but they need to keep in context as to who these people on various committee are, where they came from, what professions they were past and present, (including Hilary Clinton), then you see a bigger picture and its not good although Congress did a reasonable job.

Anyway, I forecast that California will likely sustain continued DEW 'wildfires' and eventually crumble into the sea through an earthquake and the only way to know for certain is to watch events in California over the next few years.                  Something to ponder - Perhaps if they agreed to a 5G network, then this might not have happened? Who knows if thats the real reason? I wouldn't put money on it, but any-case, its a fact.

If you decide to do a 10 minute crash course through YouTube, then you'll most definitely won't understand and having spent a couple of years on this, then enjoy the twists, turns and connections that become apparent and the major organisations and fraternities it applies to. 

Screen Shot 2018-08-09 at 23.15.56.png

..........thanks for that.........not!..............my son lives in California, San Francisco actually, and It's worrying enough without folk like you peddling conspiracy theories about causes of what appear to be natural disasters...........:(

7 hours ago, doc.fixit said:

..........thanks for that.........not!..............my son lives in California, San Francisco actually, and It's worrying enough without folk like you peddling conspiracy theories about causes of what appear to be natural disasters...........:(

Please explain how natural disasters only select specific targets?

Even from this one picture, it clearly shows that wild fire was not the cause of this. Stating 'peddling conspiracy theories' is a blanket underestimate as the facts are there. If you do not accept these as facts, then I am happy for you to disclose how an area that is allegedly caused by 'natural disasters', have not affected bushes surrounding this and many others property?

Archived