TT 360

Albert Tatlock

12 hours ago, dilligaf said:

Subject matter good, but quality shite. Seen better quality videos on an iPhone. Compare that to Mark Higgins' Subaru lap.

Given that it was MJ's and HP's first TT it's possible that they did not have access to the  better camera technology that Mark's sponsorship allowed.

That aside , I am given to understand that they received a replica and the best newcomers award so not shabby :lol:

Just saying:flowers:

5 hours ago, paswt said:

Given that it was MJ's and HP's first TT it's possible that they did not have access to the  better camera technology that Mark's sponsorship allowed.

That aside , I am given to understand that they received a replica and the best newcomers award so not shabby :lol:

Just saying:flowers:

Not knocking their performance, just the video quality. A helmet cam on the rider may h@ve been better.

My post was really only in response to Albert, who coooed and woooooed about it :lol:

5 hours ago, paswt said:

It is a lot easier mounting a decent camera inside a car than on a bike where it is exposed, the video by IOMTT so either IOM Gov or Duke, no idea which is which these days.

5 hours ago, CharlieBrown said:

It is a lot easier mounting a decent camera inside a car than on a bike where it is exposed, the video by IOMTT so either IOM Gov or Duke, no idea which is which these days.

I think IOM Gov just finance Duke. FFS look at the old prison site. Who is paying for all that prep work for a few "pods".

Shameful that the island is crying out for sheltered housing and the like, then they give the old prison site to Dukes to make mega bucks.

The tie up is far and away too cosy. ( always was too. What happened to all the old wooden corner signs from around the "course"? Who got the money for them ?)

Archived