Man who drugged pet squirrel with meth arrested and charged

Rushen Spy

Just when I thought I'd heard it all.

An Alabama man who authorities said kept a meth-fuelled "attack squirrel" in his apartment was arrested Thursday on multiple felony warrants unrelated to the squirrel.

Narcotics investigators found Mickey Paulk, 35, while they were conducting surveillance at a hotel in Killen, according to the Limestone County Sheriff's Office.

Paulk was arrested after he fled on a stolen motorcycle and rammed an investigator's vehicle.

Paulk was wanted for possession of an illegal firearm, possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia.

Investigators in Athens, Alabama, searched Paulk's home last week after getting a tip the man was keeping a methamphetamine-fuelled "attack squirrel" at the residence.

https://7news.com.au/news/world/man-who-denied-drugging-pet-attack-squirrel-with-methamphetamine-arrested-and-charged-c-190317

On to a serious note, though, does anybody know what the score is with meth on the Isle of Man? Is it a thing? What are the illegal drugs of choice on the island? I don't touch drugs myself; I'm just interested after recently watching Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.

• 1 month later...

Archived