Isle of Man Paedophile Hunters

Max Power

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, RIchard Britten said:

Are you saying the arresting and securing successful convictions on complicate paedo rings is a simple "knock on doors and feel some collars" investigation?

When the authorities have forensic evidence, witness statements and information from right-minded whistle-blowers then yes, bring them down.

My lord the level of naivety on display is staggering.

And that works wonders (Tommah Five Names Robbinson).

There is a reason we don't use "mob rule" in trials...thank goodness.

This has nothing to do with naivety, mob rule or Stephen Yaxley-Lennon. The evidence in these cases was apparent for decades and nothing was actioned. The proof was there. Ask yourself why this was. Consequently, the abuse and exploitation continued with impunity because of it. Why you refuse to acknowledge this is weird. Parents and victims alike were wilfully ignored and threatened with charges, some became the subject of investigation merely for asking something be done. Hence, a growing number of citizens have taken matters into their own hands. I find this understandable and in most cases, acceptable. As a father I would do the same thing if the law wasn't being enforced... 

34 minutes ago, RIchard Britten said:

As I stated earlier, you are true to form ignoring the victims. 

1 minute ago, RIchard Britten said:

Exactly the kind of idiot internet hard man nonsense I expect from the knuckle dragger vigilante crowd...

Nothing whatsoever to do with "internet hard man nonsense." Have you considered how you might handle it if someone was intent on abusing one of your kids? If you had any, that is. 

2 minutes ago, RIchard Britten said:
7 minutes ago, quilp said:

As a father I would do the same thing if the law wasn't being enforced... 

Exactly the kind of idiot internet hard man nonsense I expect from the knuckle dragger vigilante crowd...

The crucial phrase highlighted.

You appear to be continually missing the point, fair enough probably unconsciously.

8 minutes ago, gettafa said:

The crucial phrase highlighted.

You appear to be continually missing the point, fair enough probably unconsciously.

Not unconsciously, he would be more at home on the 5G/FE thread where he can wind up to his hearts content. Remember the saying - "there's non so blind as those that will not see Richard Britten"

Archived