Isle of Man Paedophile Hunters

Max Power

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the name " Buster" speaks volumes.

Saw a few videos on youtube of these paedo hunters. Dangerous territory I reckon.

Let the police do their own work so it is done correctly and these pervs will get what the law says, not what these weird vigilantes say. I think they do more harm than good.

3 minutes ago, Declan said:

Tim Betteridge is one of the madder characters on Vader’s site. 

He should change his surname then.

ALL the Betteridges I know and have ever heard of, are top guys, who would do no wrong to anyone.

They all have my respect for doing so well for themselves. I won't hear a bad word said about any of them.

I can only assume this mate of Lewin's is from a different family.

7 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

ALL the Betteridges I know and have ever heard of, are top guys, who would do no wrong to anyone.

They all have my respect for doing so well for themselves. I won't hear a bad word said about any of them.

Is this apart from the Betteridge who got done for touching up a woman when he went to fit her carpet and traumatised her for life? Apart from that one do you mean? 

16 minutes ago, Declan said:

Tim Betteridge is one of the madder characters on Vader’s site. 

The man is totally crackers and I didn’t think a real person could actually be that crazy on social media. I always assumed it was a fake account when I read his mental posts. Does he actually live on the IOM as I’m surprised I haven’t bumped in to such a complete penis by now? 

6 minutes ago, CharlieBrown said:
17 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

:rolleyes:

You just have to be the saddest poster to ever join this forum. :o

Do you get a little tingle when you post your pathetic rubbish ?

I just hope you are not the poster who used to go under a different name, who I once thought was intelligent. Idiot boy.

31 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

I do love a Dilli character reference..

always makes me smile. 

2 hours ago, Max Power said:

I noticed a chap called Tim Betteridge has announced on Buster's Facebook group that he is starting an organisation 'to catch paedo filth and get them before a judge'! 'If your interested in getting involved PM him' (sic)

Anyone interested? 

Dodgy area. If there's info, then give it to the Police as mentioned earlier.

It was in the news recently where a couple of youths attacked a Pediatric surgeon believing he was a paedophile.

Get it wrong and action is taken that is witnessed or evidenced in some way and they're jail bound. Leave it to the Police

Archived