Nobles Hospital

Patient centred

4 hours ago, cheesypeas said:

What a load of cobblers. Some self employed people still have work coming in, although not as much as usual. They are therefore entitled (as long as they don't earn more than £50 a week, and have paid their 'stamp' up to date), to mera support.

Do you actually research all your topics his poorly?

Earning less than £50 a week is pretty much no work. 

• Replies 724
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 6/22/2020 at 8:28 AM, John Wright said:

I rang GP for appointment last week. Got a call back consultation same day.

Dental appointment today.

Bloods tomorrow. Just rang for that. Could have had later today.

Actually went to Noble’s after my dental appointment on Monday. Just turned up. Bloods taken within 20 minutes. That was 13.30. GP phoned at 16.00. He’d faxed a prescription to my nearest pharmacy. I had them dispensed and in my hands by 16.30. Before 17.00 the practice nurse had phoned and made an appointment for me to see her at 11.20 yesterday. She issued another prescription and referred me to two Noble’s clinics, all before 13.00.

My GP service is working well. How I fare with the clinics will be a different matter.

I just wish the clinics would get more proactive and people waiting for proceedures which is the new speak for operations could see some light in the tunnel.   As for bloods I went last week and the Doctor rang me a couple of days after so no problem there.   I have great admiration for the people who work in the blood clinic always cheerful and so hard worked.

Mrs. Doc's GP appointment was straight forward yesterday but the bloods at Ramsey took about 1 1/2 hrs! Told it was because of the 2 metres separation requirement because there wasn't enough space in the bloods room. Certainly not complaining just reporting.

Archived