Aurora Brides

Sentience

I have a very excited future wife who today had an appointment with 'Aurora Brides' in Onchan for help with the purchase of her Wedding dress after seeing one very close to her liking in Aurora's storefront window.

Sadly, what an incredible disaster the visit turned out to be.

As I obviously wasn't there at this exciting time, to accuse someone of being supercilious and frankly absolutely obnoxious you have to be sure of the facts.

Accompanying my future wife was her best friend, a friendly and outspoken lady, along with my sister who is a sophisticated and intelligent woman and another very good friend who is a clever retired teacher. All relayed the same story.

This initially exciting visit, which was simply looking for good advice on what my future wife would desire for her wedding dress was met with quite an unbelievable attitude, and I mean real attitude of, well, frankly, arrogance an overbearing disdainfulness and dismissal of my

fiance's wishes.

With a very big emphasis on arrogance.

This episode left me angry that it spoilt what should have been a happy, lovely occasion and, WONDERING JUST HOW MANY CUSTOMERS ACTUALLY PURCHASED ONE OF HER DRESSES after this sort of dreadful experience?? 

Anyone else suffered the indignity of having to deal with this woman?

Edited by John Wright
Restoration after Complaint of defamation not followed through

2 minutes ago, Happier diner said:

Whilst interesting. Is this local news?

Well HD, It is a 'LOCAL' business.

Where would you suggest this honest appraisal should go, to warn others who could make the same mistake of going there.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Sentience said:

Well HD, It is a 'LOCAL' business.

Where would you suggest this honest appraisal should go, to warn others who could make the same mistake of going there.

Facebook probably.  There's a review on their page which is opposite to your fiancee's experience.  Because although I won't argue about the 'local' bit, it certainly ain't news.

52 minutes ago, Sentience said:

oxymoron alert a friendly and outspoken lady,

oxymoron alert  a clever retired teacher.

(ALL teachers are clever, most especially retired ones, they get worse after retirement and everyone in their world is talked down to as their school children substitutes)

Edited by AOR

2 minutes ago, AOR said:
2 minutes ago, AOR said:

oxymoron alert a friendly and outspoken lady,

oxymoron alert  a clever retired teacher.

(ALL teachers are clever, most especially retired ones, they get worse after retirement and everyone in their world is talked down to as their school children substitutes)

Ha ha, liked that.

Can be very true though in lots of cases.....but not this lady,