Dropped Connection

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To everyone who's having problems with their line disconnecting, have you reported it to Manx Telecom?

If not, can I suggest that you do. If they don't know it's broke they can't fix it.

Dial 151 and report it.

Cheers

WD

What Routers/modems are you all using?

I also take it that you're in the north of the Island?

To everyone who's having problems with their line disconnecting, have you reported it to Manx Telecom?

If not, can I suggest that you do. If they don't know it's broke they can't fix it.

Dial 151 and report it. - will do

Cheers

WD

What Routers/modems are you all using? - netgear wireless router

I also take it that you're in the north of the Island? - er ...nope - central . . . Braddan

Cheers for advice...I'll try and keep you posted

Yep I spoke to an MT engineer today and he told me this is an all Island issue and they're trying to sort it.

Anyway one of the guys is coming round at the weekend to do some tests on the line.

Don't forget if your connections dropping ring 151 and tell MT about it.

Well I'm guessing most of the people on my MSN contact list are using routers as they're dropping like flies all night long, every night.

Well, apart from one, who clearly has 1337 skillz. :D

Oh yeah, my contact list is pretty small so if that's anything to go on, there must be a shitload of people out there that aren't too happy about this whole upgrade thing.

I have managed to get hold of some beta firmware for my belkin, there was none on their site. Anyways this seems to have solved my previous connection problem I'd been having since the upgrade. Well unless MT have done something in the mean time.

Well I'm guessing most of the people on my MSN contact list are using routers as they're dropping like flies all night long, every night.

In my case, it's my fight to the death with spyware.

"/format see:" coming soon! :)

Edit: stupid fucking filter, I cant type "THE LETTER OF MY HARD DISK" anymore. :)

Archived