What Do You Think Of The New Co-op In Ramsey

Nitro

What Do You Think Of The New Co-op In Ramsey  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well the one thing it hasn't done is make their 'welcome' store on Parliament Street any quieter - I went in there on Saturday night after work expecting a speedy shopping experience only to be faced with the usual queue of people who clearly hadn't spent the whole day at work like me.

Grr, I fecking hate this new version of the forum - nothing works!

Sorry Nitro, I must have missed something or clicked something wrong as the poll has vanished!

Maybe an admin can look at it as I don't have permissions to add a poll to an existing thread, all I can do is edit one that already exists but clearly, I fux0red that up.

Deepest apologies. :(

I couldn't get it working anyway, So it doesn't really matter

The co op normally have reasonable deals. They won't be able to match Tescos prices though.

Suddenly things have taken a massive twist! Tescos has been thrown into the mix, and shaken up the Morrisons v Co-op debate. Who could have predicted this dramatic turn of events? What will happen next?

Could be Shoprite next, then Asda, then Easyjet, then ...........

Sorry Nitro, I must have missed something or clicked something wrong as the poll has vanished!

Maybe an admin can look at it as I don't have permissions to add a poll to an existing thread, all I can do is edit one that already exists but clearly, I fux0red that up.

Oh, I had all the poll options added and everything but when I clicked 'submit modified post' it fecking removed the poll!

Doh!

Ahh right, that's handy that you can do that.

On the older version of this the mods used to be able to add polls to topics for people - something that appears to be missing from this version.

Progress eh, not so great after all!

Archived