What Do You Think Of The New Co-op In Ramsey

Nitro

What Do You Think Of The New Co-op In Ramsey  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Popped in there before, not too busy but 3 tills open plus someone on the ciggie/express counter so plenty of staff about.

The first thing that struck me was the layout was exactly the same, they've not done the normal supermarket trick and moved everything around - which was nice. The only thing I spotted in a different place were the jams/marmalades and the eggs. The deli counter looked nice, lots of lovely things and well stocked. In fact, the store in general was well stocked. Fruit/veg looked good quality with quite a few organic products - I didn't get too good a look at this though as this area in particular was full of zombies old people. Pretty much the same range as Morrissons, just Co-op branded but I did spot quite a few different things on offer.

Therefore, I voted Good in the poll and will certainly be going back again.

:)

Really?

Yeah. I don't know whether to post a reply or ask if anyone needs the toilet.

Fourty replies here which must account for half the Ramsey population.

Are either of these replys supposed to be funny?

Nitro-car

I have read all this thread and come to the conclusion that you do not appear to like the new Co-Op store in Ramsey!!!!

Come to the bright lights of Douglas mate and have a choice of a few more supermarkets!

Anyway mustn't grumble too much as it has a habit of rubbing off on your

personality and it is so easy to become a whinger!!!!

Last Ten

Nitro-car

I have read all this thread and come to the conclusion that you do not appear to like the new Co-Op store in Ramsey!!!!

Come to the bright lights of Douglas mate and have a choice of a few more supermarkets!

Anyway mustn't grumble too much as it has a habit of rubbing off on your

personality and it is so easy to become a whinger!!!!

Last Ten

:D

Archived