Keano To Quit.

marcus

And Leeds if I remember correctly.

Keane aint no sheep shagger! He has never played for them Yorkshire Twats.

Bye Keano.........fantastic player & will be sorely missed!

I think TS meant Haaland.

Anyway, I thinks its fair to say that most teams would have liked to have had someone like Keane in the side, in fact most great teams have had the proverbial hard man in the team Bremner, Giles, even Steve McMahon, Souness at Liverpool, etc etc all could play and get stuck in at the same time. Keane really can play and if he does sign for another P/ship side could surprise a few people yet. What are the odds on him signing for the blue half of Manchester? Now that would be interesting!! :):)

First rat of a sinking ship if you ask me :)

Good riddance to him aswell, in his day one of the best midfield bull fighters in the game but also an arrogant, viscous thug and IMO (all be it a city blue one) he will not be missed by english football if he does go and play sunday league up north.

Heard Pearce on GMR earlier and he wasn't ruling out an attempt to bring him to city, as much as I trust Stu I'd just about give up on city. Its the principle of it all.

btw Haaland retired due to a long standing right knee problem not the one Keane attempted to destroy.

Here ya go

Good riddance. Twat.

that's not a very nice thing to say about one of the most succesful players ever to play in the premiership.

you should be more worried about that joker who's "playing" in your team at the moment.

barn door i thin he's called :):)

Here ya go

Good riddance. Twat.

that's not a very nice thing to say about one of the most succesful players ever to play in the premiership.

you should be more worried about that joker who's "playing" in your team at the moment.

barn door i thin he's called :):)

Bloody typical that.

The threads about Roy Keane fella, try and stay on topic eh?

;)

Archived