Mf Spotting...

Knoxville

Spotted Mad Dancing skills from Knoxville and Princey in Colours, 17th Dec

Video Evidence!

LMAO!! :lol:

Shall I post the video of Knoxville getting busted trying to lick a random womans bum by the bar?? :P

Its not me honest :rolleyes: I blame that nasty drink, god damn you, when will I learn :blink:

Tearz made me do it, he said if I didn't he'd beat me up and take away my posting rights :P

My dancing is a bit notorious to begin with but the other week at my mate's wedding I did some kind of maneuver sufficiently exotic to rip the seat clean out of my kecks (from waist to underneath bits) in the middle of the dancefloor, meaning I had to make a hasty & sideways retreat from the do.

Just glad I wasn't wearing some classic heart pattern boxers beneath or somesuch!

Spotted Mad Dancing skills from Knoxville and Princey in Colours, 17th Dec

Video Evidence!

LMAO!!

Shall I post the video of Knoxville getting busted trying to lick a random womans bum by the bar?? :P

Its not me honest :rolleyes: I blame that nasty drink, god damn you, when will I learn :blink:

Tearz made me do it, he said if I didn't he'd beat me up and take away my posting rights :P

Incredible scene hah, livid I missed that one!

I'm sure this Friday will yield more 'LOL's than ever before :D

Me hippy dosent bother with forums Russ......he's above such tittle tattle.

I know a few people, but, I knew them before anyway. The only new friends I have through the forum are Martyn and Cyberkid, both very nice people.

WLTM Mission, Unisol and Girl89.

WNLTM Ans.

possible know

cret (went to skool with one of the brothers, not sure it's this one!)

Oi? I'm 31 if it helps (Jim) - haven't the faintest who you are though sorry chum!

Met & know a fair few on here but I can't be arsed thinking of them all now.

Not sighted anyone from here for a bit though aside from repeated Uni sightings recently.

Ah. went to skool with QdB (aka Q the Flilth) or Cretin as was his nickname in skool.

My nickname was "bambi" ....

actually - can a MODERATOR change my login to "bambi" ? Pretty please with cheese on ??????

ta.

Me hippy dosent bother with forums Russ......he's above such tittle tattle.

I know a few people, but, I knew them before anyway. The only new friends I have through the forum are Martyn and Cyberkid, both very nice people.

WLTM Mission, Unisol and Girl89.

WNLTM Ans.

:lol: @ Me hippy!!!!!

good variation on "Me hubby"!!

although last time I saw him he was undeserving of being called a hippy having had all of it cut off! Still his bro is keeping up the tradition!

did you get your Xmas card wot I did hand deliver last night ? :)