Mf Spotting...

Knoxville

Out on the lash - MBX, Manx Minx, Mupster, Girl89, DJ Denzel (good chat about Ibiza in the toilets) and few others my weekend memory forgot.

Thanks for the water, Uni. Did I look like I needed sobering up? :unsure:

No worries, I can't remember the name of your friend though :rolleyes: typical, nonetheless a great night was had.

Saw Manx-Minx on Saturday night at my hen night lol.

Saw Uni too, he was a wee bit drunk. Saw Tearz too but he just waltzed by without saying hello.

Apparantley I passed Ans, but I didnt register this.....................A belated Hi to Ans.

Cret blanked me down strand st at 8.30am...

Sorry dude didn't see you. In mitigation though did you expect me to notice anything at 8.30am?!

Stu Peters went past me on the way home tonight in his rather nice Lotus. The rotter.

Not 100% (maybe 90% as I've never met him in the flesh) but pretty sure I spotted Stu Peters walking along Parliament Street in Ramsey about 30 minutes ago.

Sheesh - it was in fact my goodself and a lady friend enjoying a gentle perambulation in your fine Northern town.

I saw a chap looking at me who I felt I SHOULD recognise - but decided it was probably an irksome creditor and kept my head down...you should have given me five, dude...now I feel cheated and will have to visit again.

well you noticed and said hello to some guy called Dave who was a few feet in front of me!

Cret blanked me down strand st at 8.30am...

Sorry dude didn't see you. In mitigation though did you expect me to notice anything at 8.30am?!

Stu Peters went past me on the way home tonight in his rather nice Lotus. The rotter.

well you noticed and said hello to some guy called Dave who was a few feet in front of me!

Hmmm, you must be time travelling as I said hello to someone called Dave in the street at lunchtime today, yet have no recollection of doing so yesterday morning. Odd.