Are You A Believer?

Minnie

I looked at this site http://www.wanadoo.co.uk/believe/ after seeing that Wanadoo advert that's running at the minute. There are links to other sites about alien abduction and even a site which shows you how to make a Thought Screen Hat to stop aliens communicating with you. Must admit, I had fun reading the articles but I'm quite sceptical about all this alien stuff. Do you think we are alone or are the little green blokes with huge heads gonna come and get us???

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alien Abduction is alive and kicking in the Isle of Man.

At the last general election over a thousand people voted Mrs Crowe back in.

You go round Rushen and try to find someone who actually voted for the lady. You won't be able to. They apparently just don't exist.

This is documentary evidence that there has been mass Alien Abduction on our Island. Some would say those people deserved to be Alien Abducted.

Who knows?

Do you think we are alone or are the little green blokes with huge heads gonna come and get us???

Heh, dunno about little green men with huge heads but I do believe that other lifeforms exist in the universe. I'm sure that there will be civilisations as advanced as ours, and others that are more advanced as well as those that are not as advanced as us.

I'd love to know for sure though, and I'd love to be able to go to other worlds. Sadly, I doubt it will happen in my lifetime.

I believe there is something else to the universe, but Im guessing its going to take a higher level of thinking to detect or believe it...

Lucky am here then :)

It would take someone totaly naive ( FMRC for example ) to even think that we are alone in the universe.

Archived