Bands For Tt 2007...

Have you heard this with any authority because that would be quite a good line-up, not really my thing but would quite like to see The Who. I still don't know why we don't get some decent modern bands over for TT rather than working to the old worn out stereotype of the visiting bikers.

Have you heard this with any authority because that would be quite a good line-up, not really my thing but would quite like to see The Who. I still don't know why we don't get some decent modern bands over for TT rather than working to the old worn out stereotype of the visiting bikers.

There are some decent modern bands???? :unsure:

Who's Deep Purple's singer these days?

It's Ian Gillan (again). Bob harrison interviewed him on Manx radio a couple of weeks ago, and I played the interview again on Saturday night's rock show. They're touring Europe at the mo.

"Bit more monitor if you've got it". Immortal.

Arctic Monkeys...pfffft. Boys doing men's work...

Who's Deep Purple's singer these days?

It's Ian Gillan (again). Bob harrison interviewed him on Manx radio a couple of weeks ago, and I played the interview again on Saturday night's rock show. They're touring Europe at the mo.

"Bit more monitor if you've got it". Immortal.

Arctic Monkeys...pfffft. Boys doing men's work...

Doh! I missed the interview Stu! Typical!

The Ian Gillan scream! Unbeatable!

well The Who is close to being confirmed. My brother goes fishing with someone who is involved in bringing them over - in fact he was their roadie years ago

Archived