Calling All And Sundry!

MrsTrellisfromNorthWales

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And getting away with wasting our money on a jolly to Oz for Chrissy and Alice.

To be fair and off topic a bit (I must be having a good day!) this is not being paid for by the taxpayer as far as I can tell, but sponsored by some travel related businesses. The only travesty about this little Oz enterprise will be if somebody has bought these annoying tw*ts a return ticket - if they did, that will really have me upset (and so ruin the aforementioned good day)

To be fair and off topic a bit (I must be having a good day!) this is not being paid for by the taxpayer as far as I can tell, but sponsored by some travel related businesses. The only travesty about this little Oz enterprise will be if somebody has bought these annoying tw*ts a return ticket - if they did, that will really have me upset (and so ruin the aforementioned good day)

I'm glad we are not paying for it.

I also hope its not the Tazmanian Tourist Board paying as they referred to them being decended from criminals on three separate occasions this morning (christ how funny), and then made some purile joke about putting shrimps on the barbie more than once.

What a bunch of incensitive, purile, unfunny, twats.

Is this part of some master plan to make the manx people look like dimwitted global bumpkins.

And getting away with wasting our money on a jolly to Oz for Chrissy and Alice.

Sorry - what trip to Oz? Who's going and why?

As for MrM - having almost fallen over backwards to be really really "fair" to Mrs C, I would think he's spitting feathers now at the statement from the Cs!! and if MrC gets into the LegCo I think I'll go mad! Always expected that that was his game when he didn't stand for the Keys! "Safety and security of my family" my arse!!!!

Archived