The Best Radio Broadcaster?

Lonan3

Another Vote for John Peel.

I know i'm in the minority but I also like listening to Johnathon Ross, Chris Moyles and Chris Evans when they are on the radio as well.

Mark Radcliffe is still one of my favourites who's not on that list.

Adam Russell of Three FM.

Why does he talk in that voice. Does anybody know? Has anybody ever stopped him in the street and said, "Look, I'm not being funny, but ...... that voice that you do ...... why do you do it?"

Has anybody ever asked him to say "Across the Isle of Man" in just a regular everyday style, rather than "Acroysss theyaisleomannn-ahhhh"

The tragedy is that, many years ago, somebody might have told him that he had an ace DJ voice and that he should share it with the world, and nobody has ever 'fessed up that the whole thing was a wind up!

Probably a great guy buy ..... just try talking like a normal person. Perhaps, it's just a suggestion, I mean, who am I to poke fun.

Syoooo frommmmmMEEEEEE, til nyext tyime. Ba bye!

Wasn't really surprised that Scotty McClugh wasn't on the list, he seems to constantly get himself chucked off whichever station he is working for.

I first heard him around 10 years back when he was doing the late nite stint on Century ( he originally hailed from Scotland and the jocks love him), he had a phone in show, it was hilarious, but he was really below the belt at times. He got evicted from there and ended up on a station further south.

Jeremy Kyle took over and he was quite good but not as entertaning as Scotty.

Must do a google and see where he is these days.

Archived