Superseacat 2

lfc84

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The 1500 departure (Thursday 5th) left at 1625. Arrived in Liverpool at 1947.

Lets see how quick they can turn it around.......

I anticipate the 2200 departure form the island will be about 0030 or 0100........

Check in whenever you like....... <_<

I HAVE HAD IT CONFIRMED THAT THE SSC2 IS OPERATING ON 3 ENGINES AGAIN.

SO ITS BUGGERED ALL SUMMER !!!!!!!!

I hate the steam packet, I'm going away to Germany soon to collect a crew cab pickup, flight one way from here to hanover less than £100, ferry back to the island from Liverpool £265, one way!! Standard commercial rate apparently, even though its a private vehicle. :angry: Think I'll contact trading standards.

They are telling us it will be 2330 departure. We checked in as normal but they did say we could come back at 2230 if we wanted. Nice full sailing as well. THank goodness for the free wifi.

I had a reservation for tonights 2200 from IOM, but i changed it to the 0730 (scheduled) departure tomorrow.

The Seacat finally left Liverpool at 2140. It will take over 3 hours to get here (est arrival 0100). 1 hour turnarond time. I estimate depart at 0200, then 3 hours back. Estimate arrival in Liverpool at 0500 (at the earliest).......

Then leave Liverpool about 0530 or 0600 to come back to IOM. Turanaround might be quicker cos the load is probably smaller.

All this will have a knock on effect for tomorrow so the 0730 that i am now on will be a couple of hours late...but at least i get a decent nights sleep rather than being on the floating toilet (aka SSC2) in the middle of the night.

Currently doing 30 knots on way back.......faster than at any time on the previous crossing. I wonder if they have fixed it or if they are giving the remaining 3 engines a damm good thrashing !

Archived